1. nikah, sanding & bertandang date
2. kursus kahwin
- nikah & sanding : mpkj (deposit by 8th june)
- bertandang : verbal
4. catering & canopy
- kajang : already booked. price guideline ready, not all.
- bertandang : org kampong will gotong royong
5. pelamin & decor
- kajang : all family decided. paei will deco the stage.
- bertandang : hubby family will confirmed
- nikah & reception : not confirm yet.
- bertandang : hubby cousin.
- (slow moving ..)
8. wedding outfit
- kain sudah beli
- nikah & sanding : dressmaker already make it
- bertandang : confirmed.
- nikah : material by indonesia & DIY
- sanding : pending parents approval, esp for VIP
- bertandang : shortlisting 2 vendors.
10. bunga pahar
- both sides tempah by april
- for him : 5/9
- for her : 7/11 completed
- decorator : him tentative. mine still in idea (mak plz help yer)
13. invitation card
- ordering by feb
- sending out june
- finalizing ideas
- hantaran : tentative.
- sanding : ibu to help
- bertandang : not started.
15. tok kadi etc
- abah to help
- nikah & sanding : mums will do
- bertandang : to request from mrs dressmaker, if she's baik hati enough!
17. guest list
- bertandang list by dads, reception layout by already done
18. ceremony, entertainment & kompang
- kajang : gamelan and kompang. abah to help out. uncle will become emcee tat day
- bertandang : baca doa tentative
- cd of favourite songs : little bro to help
- slideshow for bertandang : not started.
- sanding : lina & afzan? (dress not confirm either rerady or not)
- bertandang : hubby little sis & afzan
- bff dresses for bertandang : ongoing ...
20. dresses for family
- kajang : alreay done by Dzull Kajang
- bertandang : fiance's mom working on it
21. wedding heels
- nikah & sanding : already buy
- bertandang : negotiate
22. event itinerary
- final by dec with roles, sharing with vendors by early jan (makeup arrival etc)
- bertandang rehearsal : (to check with hall admin)
23. honeymoon plan
- destination tentative
- planned to Cameron Highlands (tinggal date je)
the list shall be improvised when necessary, but for now, that's all.
afterall, Melania Knauss just not comparable for firstly, she's not working 8-5 as most of us do. and next, becoming mrs Trump, you know she can definitely afford any best vendors in town - hiring super talented Preston Bailey would really relieve alot of her headache, right. unlike us, we need to endlessly lookout for vendor who meet our budget frame & silently agreed to certain degree of her/his reliability ;) hehe.